Consider you purchase carefully and if necessary, contact our sales representatives for additional information.
- Select the apartments that you desire and add those to the cart.
- Once you have made your selection, head to the cart for payment. There is a deposit of EUR 500 for each apartment you wish to book. The deposit does not include VAT, nor will VAT be added to it.
- Once the payment is made, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with all the details of the transaction and a filled booking contract.
- The sales representative of DUO Lofts will contact you by next working day.
- Your booking is valid for 14 days. During that period, a contract under the Law of Obligations will be drawn up and you will pay 15% of the total price of the apartments.
- You are allowed to forego the booking during those 14 days. In this case, please submit a written request to cancel the booking and we will refund you the booking fee.
In order to secure the apartments you desire, you need to make a payment in the form of a deposit in the sum of EUR 500 for each selected apartment. The deposit of EUR 500 in applied to bookings made via the online booking system. Once the payment is made, the booking is confirmed.
We accept the deposit only in euros. You can make the payment via a bank link (Swedbank, SEB, LHV, Coop Pank and Luminor) or using a credit card issued by Visa or Mastercard.
The validity period of the booking
The booking is valid for 14 days from the day the booking is confirmed. It is possible to extend the booking if such an agreement is entered into with the Seller.
Foregoing the booking
If the Parties are not able to finalize the negotiations during the booking period and will not enter a notarised sales contract under the Law of Obligations, the booking deposit will be refunded to the Buyer. In this case, the Buyer is required to submit a written request to the Seller in 30 days starting from the day the booking was confirmed.
Sales process after the booking
The Buyer will instantly receive an e-mail confirming the booking and a booking contract with all the details about the apartments booked. Latest by next working day, our sales representative will contact you to continue with the sales process and move on to the contract under the Law of Obligations.
When booking an apartment, a booking agreement is entered into with the buyer and the buyer shall pay a EUR 500 deposit to confirm the transaction.
Contract under the Law of Obligations:
A notarized sales contract under the Law of Obligations is entered into with the Buyer. This contract specifies all of the details of the purchase. The pre-condition for entering into this contract is that the Buyer has paid 15% of the purchase price.
Contract under the Property Law:
Once the apartment building is ready to be handed over, a notarized contract under Property Law is entered into. The buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price, and the right of ownership is transferred.
Sales price includes:
- Interior design according to the selected package.
- Setting up and joining the utility networks (water, electricity, plumbing).
- Readiness of data communication, cable TV, telephone services and smart lock.
Sales price does not include:
- Notary fees and state duties related to entering into a sales
- Parking space for car nor bicycle
- Storage unit
- Smart lock on the apartment door
In case of questions, please contact our sales representatives